I live my life by a set of principles, these shape my ideas but I try not to let them influence them. This is a blog about the evolution of my ideas, watch them grow, adapt and change.



Saturday 24 November 2012

Lets get started

New although it may be I am secure in the fact that this will not become the day to day runnings of my life through photos. Although perhaps more of a stream of consciousness; I will try and reinforce an element of structure with in my works however of which cannot be guaranteed!
I am a lover of fashion however it is safe to say that I may not dress as well as Alexa Chung or Rosie H-W. It is not what we make of fashion but more of what we love and hate about it that attracts me to creating this new, however perhaps not successful blog.
Fashion is arguably an art form of which attracts whether consciously or subliminally the vast majority of the population. As a person I am not just attracted to the exterior of fashion; the outcomes of designers and trends of which follow. But the inner workings of fashion too. Common questions occur in my mind such as: Why does society bow to such elements? How do the stages of fashion affect one’s health and mind set?
Although I am a common thinker of such questions it is still safe to say that I am not a minority of the population that does not bow to the exterior workings of the fashion industry. As a person my weight, my make-up and my clothing is always preying on my conscious. For these reasons yet not these reasons alone I am a huge follower of fashion. It is all of these reasons in unison which I wish to share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment