I live my life by a set of principles, these shape my ideas but I try not to let them influence them. This is a blog about the evolution of my ideas, watch them grow, adapt and change.



Monday 3 December 2012

When life gets hectic

when life gets hectic I think I forget to breath.

Anyway back on point,
Its winter and im feeling pale....
Fake tan, I have never used it and not sure if i ever will... More a fear of turning orange and streeky than anything else!

It did however get me to thinking how recent this whole thing is and why are people doing it?
Yes i understand that people feel skinnier and better when they have a tan but i think its slightly ironic that in eastern places in the world, China etc.....

Shops sell fake white!

A huge case of irony yes understandable however. In the UK putting on fake tan portrays the image of being rich as you can theoretically afford to go away to somewhere hot and sun yourself. In china however the 'fake white' (Untan if it were) is a huge trend because the poorer workers are in the fields all day and the rich work in sun-awayed offices free from turning tan!

The conclusion I have therefore come to is that I might aswell move to China because I have an irrational fear of fake tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment