I live my life by a set of principles, these shape my ideas but I try not to let them influence them. This is a blog about the evolution of my ideas, watch them grow, adapt and change.



Saturday 15 December 2012

An outfit isn't complete with out....

It's christmas season and the LBD's are in full flow. Rather than blending into the crowd, jazz up the dress with a statement necklace, instantly making any dress look more chic and expensive. Here are a few I found and love.
 Wear to give a retro feel to your look with a modern twist. Would look great with a high neck LBD
 Wear with a low cut LBD or a ribbed dress to give a chic ethnic feel
 If you're slightly less confident with statement pieces this is the perfect one. It'll give you a classic look while still bringing out an edgy feel
Although black on black can sometimes not work this will look great with a vintage feeling piece and will subtly pull the outfit together 

These are all available from www.forever21.com
1. Art Deco Medallion necklace (£12.15)
2. Fringed chain necklace (£12.15)
3. Rhinestone fringe necklace (£5.45)
4. Teardrop flower necklace (£14.90)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for passing by my blog love I love these necklaces they are really pretty thanks for sharing looking forward to read more posts :)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete